Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Three Months


Sadie Grace turned 3 Months, Saturday the 9th. Things are just happening way too fast! Monday, the 17th, will be my first day back to work and Sadie Grace's first day of daycare. :( She will be going only three days a week thanks to mine and Will's moms.
On a brighter note, Sadie Grace never seizes to amaze us with all the new things she does. Just today she and I were playing on the floor and she just started laughing so hard. I thought she was getting fussy, but she was grinning from ear to ear. Each day I feel like she learns new things. She is very observant and watches so much. She loves attention...though she rarely gets much. :) Here are just a few new pictures from the past month...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Work will be fine -- it has to, so you can give me some hope when coming back! She is growing so big!!!
em